Friday 16 March 2012

Follow a Newbie Friday

This week I've come across two new blogs that I've enjoyed reading.

The first is Psychology mum
This is a great blog that combines parenting and psychology. I've already used some of her techniques with my son and they seem to be working for him, so far (touch wood). Definatley worth a read.


The second is Misty
A young mum who writes about her life all coming together, including moving home and settling in. A self confessed chataholic.

I hope you have time to check out these two great blogs.
To check out other peoples choices for this week go to From Slummy to Yummy Mummy
Hope you all have a good weekend. x


slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com



2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for the mention! When I've got more time I'll have a proper gander through your blog, but for now I'll follow you to make sure I don't forget.
    Lovely layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries.
      I keep messing around with the layout trying to get it right but I think I'm done now lol x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x