Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Gallery - Sunshine

So this weeks theme for The Gallery is Sunshine. 
Well I don't know about you but we've had plently of that down here the last couple of weeks, it's been ace! 
I can feel my serotonin levels increasing already, (which had seriously depleted with the never ending Winter which we've seemed to of had this year).

My entry this week isn't a picture of the sun or the sun shinning onto something but rather something that happens when the sun is out and which is a source of never ending amusment for little ones.


 To check out other amazing entries this week head over to Tara's blog at Sticky Fingers.


8 comments:

  1. long shadows on the wall - so summery.
    lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadow shot, such a fun thing to do in the sunshine - and so many shapes you can make! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best bit is watching Lj (19 months) trying to grab her shadow, very funny x

      Delete
  3. Lovely. So evocative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous picture. Great take on the theme too

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x