Thursday 31 May 2012

Potty Fever - Day 7

Well we have done a whole week of potty training and it was all going so well until today! 
H seems to have now gone backwards and I've lost count of the amount of clean shorts and pants that he's got through today. 
I don't know whether it was the heat getting to him or the fact that he was a bit distracted today but it was by far the worst day yet.
I almost gave in a put a nappy on him when it got to the point where I ran out of clean clothes for him. That and the fact that I swear I can smell wee everywhere I go. Think I've got potty fever but I've come this far I must persevere!
I now just feel totally deflated because he was doing so well and surely it's meant to get easier not harder?
Oh well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, well here's hoping x

1 comment:

  1. that happened with A dont worry, keep going! i think they get tired, he'l be back on track in couple day. doing so well :o)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x