Sunday 27 May 2012

Serenity You: Photo Challenge

I'm joining in with 'Serenity You: Photo Challenge' today. 
This month theme is 'Wide Space', so naturally because we live by the coast I have chosen a sea shot. So here it is...


This photo was taken off of our boat on a trip from Torquay to Brixham. It was a gorgeous day and we stopped half way across for the kiddies to do their first bit of Mackerel fishing. They caught 3 fish so we took them home and they had them for their tea. Lovely x

Click on this link if you fancy joining in with the 'Serenity You: Photo Challenge ' or just to check out the other entries. Happy Snapping x


8 comments:

  1. beautiful sea shot, and how lovely to live close enough to enjoy an spot of fishing then return home to have them for your tea! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There one of my favourites that and sunsets x

      Delete
  3. A perfect day to be out on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just to let you know that your photo has been featured on My Monthly photo challenge. Hope you can join in with this months challenge too, the theme is Water

    Natasha xxx

    http://serenityyou.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/monthly-photo-challenge-june-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you. I'll definitely join in again x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x