Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have been tagged by the lovely Suzanne at 3 Children and It for the Versatile Blogger Award.


The idea is to tell readers 5 random facts about yourself, link back to the orginal blogger and then tag more bloggers to do the same.

So here goes...

 1) I still have my teddy that I had as a child. My Grandad lived in Florida and we flew out to see him. While we were there we went to Disney Land and he brought me Figment. He's a bit tatty and old now but I could never get rid of him



  2) For my 16th birthday I jumped out of an aeroplane at 12 thousand feet 



3) I once spent the night in a hut, with 8 other people, that was made out of pallets and had tarpaulin for a roof 


4) When I was a teenager I went to a fancy dress party as Piglet. I made the outfit from a childs costume and just cut it up to fit me


5) I once went to a music festival all on my own and without a tent. I was suppose to go with my bf at the time but we split up a week before. I didn't want to waste my ticket so I hitched a lift with someone that was going and had a fab time.


For this meme I'm going to tag...





2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious Gina! I can't believe you have managed to keep all these old photos....love the piglet outfit! Would you ever go to a festival on your own now without a tent?! So brave! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have tons of old photos, I use to put them all in albums as I went along. The answer to your question is No I would never go to a festival on my own and without a tent now. I need sleep these days lol x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x