Tuesday 12 June 2012

Yummy Mummy Meme

I have been tagged in this meme by Aimee Sawyer with her blog Everything's Rosey. I haven't done one of these in ages so I thought I'd give it a go.


The rules...
When answering the questions give as much detail as possible. It's all about the finer details people!
Leave a comment on Here (Busybeemummybex blog where the meme was created).
Tag three or more people and link to them on your blog.
Tweet #yummymummy when you share on Twitter.


What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Moan and think it can't possible be morning again, I haven't had nearly enough sleep. As far as I'm concerned mornings are the work of the devil and should be banned!

Do you shower daily? Are you an early morning shower or an evening bath type?
I try to shower everyday but it depends on how the kids are behaving. If they're in one of their naughty moods I usually wait until they go to bed and then either have a shower or a bath. We have a shower curtain instead of a screen and there's nothing worse then suddenly getting a little hand poking through it, scares me to death everytime
Do you wear make up daily?
Definitely, if I didn't I would imagine that I'd quite easily get a part in the next zombie apocalypse movie. 
I have blonde eyelashes, blonde eyebrows and very pale skin which means without makeup it's not a pretty sight

What's in your make up bag?
Pretty much everything Max Factor has ever made! 
Max Factor colour adapt foundation, Max Factor lash extension effect mascara, Max Factor lip finity brown, Max Factor lip finity red, Max Factor colour elixir red lip liner, Max Factor masterpiece mascara, Max Factor kohl pencil black, Max Factor bronzing powder, Max Factor flawless perfection blusher, Max Factor liquid eyeliner, Max Factor eyebrow pencil and Max Factor vibrant curve lip gloss. Can you tell I like Max Factor?
When your having a slummy mummy day what do you normally wear?
My black Pineapple trousers, a strappy top and my pink Gap hoodie or if it's a really slummy day my pj's (this is normally after a night out with the OH and a bit too much vino)

 
Nails - how often do you get them done?
I have never had my nails done before EVER! I'm not really much of a girlie girl (other than my Maxfactor addiction)

 
Your top tips for tired eyes?
Cucumber slices over them


Are you a Starbucks or Costa Coffee kind of girl?
I don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine in for that matter. I suffer from panic attacks and the caffeine brings them on. I know very boring!


How many children do you have/want and why?
I have two children and would have a million more though I think the OH would have something to say about that. No plans for anymore just yet though


Where is your favourite place to shop for babies/children's clothes?
Here I would love to say Next, Monsoon, Joules, Gap & Fat Face but the reality is more Tesco, Asda, Primark and charity shops. I can dream can't I?


Flats or Heels - Everyday shoes are?
Flats all the way, I just look ridiculous in heels, I can't walk in them to save my life


I am going to tag the following people in this meme, can't wait for their replies...
Rachel at Dragonfly Crafter
Single Married Mum
Chloe at A Twenty Something Mummy


2 comments:

  1. Great list and thanks for tagging me. I'll do my best...though v low on any yummy tips and pretty useless at looking after myself ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, look forward to your answers x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x